Friday 27 April 2012

Dishcloths and washcloths




I have a 3000 word essay to start and finish by Sunday night so I'll keep this brief - Look, dishcloths and washcloths!! We needed them, so I made them! If you'd like details on yarn or patterns, you can find them here on my Ravelry page. I've been doing them a row at a time while working on other essays. 
Also, thank you for the lovely comments on my last couple of posts, I'll reply to them when this essay is done and handed in :) But for now, thanks!
Ashley x

2 comments:

  1. Surely you can't use these cloths for doing the dishes, they are beautiful!
    Debbie B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :) my favourite it is the green one.

      Delete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...