Sunday 29 August 2010

Socks

I finished my jacket last Friday! Then I went home for a week, so I haven't had a chance to take a photo yet. I might take one later if I remember.
I also need to take a photo of the dress that I made my own pattern for. Its still needs to be put in the wash, I keep forgetting to put it in. At the moment its still covered in fabric pen markings.
I have also bought a set of double pointed needles, along with some wool and a pattern to make socks! :D I did a practice one last night, and I think I know what I'm doing :S I only got as far as I did thanks to this youtube video. The video is the first of four, and the lady Dorret goes through the steps of making a sock in a very well explained way, and she helped me make sense of the instructions on my pattern :) Hope my socks go well!
Jellybean x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...