Tuesday 24 May 2011

Baby Cardigan update

During my 5 minute breaks in my revision, I've been knitting away at this baby cardigan. I've just got the pick up and knit collar to do, and then the button bands down the front :)

Isn't it cool how it's all one piece?! :)
Sewing and knitting is keeping me sane. Almost. lol I also picked up a new knitting book, as recommended by Karen from Did you make that?.
It should arrive by Thursday or Friday. It'll be a nice treat to settle down with on Friday evening, before the revision for my last exam starts on Saturday :) Yes, I could've got it delivered earlier but if I had, my revision would have gone to pot. lol
Ashley x

5 comments:

  1. The cardi is looking really good, I do wish I had the patience for knitting!!

    Not long now and you can relax for the summer hols....

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! :) Oh, I know!! I'm so looking forward to summer!! Tomorrow is my last day of the super hard revision, as my cognitive exam is on Thursday morning. Woohoo, nearly over with! :)
    I'm looking forward to summer, last year summer was a lovely blur of lazy rambling days with not much to do (in a nice way, not a boring way), lots of lie in's with OH, and pictures. Lots of pictures, as OH bought me my first camera :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, do you have this knitting pattern? Or can you tell me where to get it? It's so cute & I love the all-one-piece aspect; so much easier when knitting children's clothing.

    It's so cute & the pink is great...I have at least 3 baby girls I could make this for.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) It's in the book Knitty Gritty: knitting for absolute beginners by Aneeta Patel. There are some great patterns in there :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...