Tuesday 11 October 2011

Scroll Lace Scarf - Finished!



Yay, it was actually cold enough for me to wear one of my knits! And so I chose my Scroll lace scarf so I could get a photo :) I really like it, it's lovely and soft and drapey. And surprisingly warm for how thin it feels! 
The pattern is the Scroll Lace scarf by Ysolda Teague. The yarn is Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino. I used 8 grams from a third ball, so should be able to squeeze a small project out of the leftovers :) I also used Knit Pro Symfonie needles for the first time and absolutely love them! So smooth and I love the cheerful colours. I used 5.5mm needles which is the recommended needle size for this pattern. Next time I'll go down to 5mm to make it a bit denser and to hopefully squeeze it out of just two balls of yarn.
Now to get some photos of my Rosebud socks!
Ashley x

8 comments:

  1. Oh, it's so lovely! I can't believe you made this with your own fair hands...so impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is such a beautiful design! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Thats really lovely! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty & you do lovely work. Although I'm not totally thrilled w/ the weather being ready for your scarf yet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone :) Oh you should see the weather today Bella, drizzly rain with fog too! Blah! I don't mind the cold, but I hate the wet!
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scarf is absolutely stunning! Simply beautiful, Sam xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh - lovely! Yes, I thought the needle size was a bit... generous... too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...