Saturday 29 January 2011

Could it really be this easy?!

My patterns came today! So I can definitely recommend Sewbox as a UK supplier of the Colette patterns :)
As for the patterns themselves, wow! They're lovely, the instructions are in booklet form, with a sleeve in the back for the pattern pieces. Nice and sturdy :) I've glanced through the booklet, and the instructions are clear with extra help like a glossary!
After I finished looking through it, I looked at the size chart, and did a double take. My measurements are all in the same column!! Is this some kind of witchery?? This has NEVER happened to me before ever! This could mean that the only alteration I might need to make is to raise the waist! Easy peasy! I think I'm going to start with the blouse, as it takes less fabric to check if I need an FBA with these patterns. If I need one with the blouse, I assume I'll need one with the dress.Does sound like it makes sense?
I'm almost done with the muslin for the dress I'm working on too. I might start looking for fabric for the blouse :)
Jellybean x

2 comments:

  1. Those patterns sound fab. Never head of them before, so off to take a look.

    Can't wait to see photos of your makes

    Lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to (hopefully!) be able to wear something I've made and have it fit! :D
    They're all really lovely, and I want them all! :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...